DMCA noticesOctopii.co is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you want your copyrighted material or links to your copyrighted material to your removed from Octopii.co, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that if you misrepresent information on our site that infringes on your copyrights, you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees). We suggest that you should contact an attorney for legal assistance on this problem.
Your copyright infringement claim must include the following elements:
- Provide proof of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an allegedly infringed exclusive right.
- Please provide enough contact information for us to contact you. A valid email address must also be included.
- You must identify the allegedly infringed copyrighted work in sufficient detail, including at least one search term that the material appears in Octopii.co search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the copyright owner, its agent, or the law do not authorize use of the material in the manner complained of.
- A statement that the information in the notification is correct, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, both under penalty of perjury.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Note: postal mail is not accepted; instead, send an email. Please do not send any PDF or Scanned PDF attachments; we have filtered all attachments.
Please allow 5-7 business days for a response to your email. It is important to note that emailing your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.